White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- Powdered sweetener equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Sweetener equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces cocoa butter, melted
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whipping cream, room temperature
- Combine raspberries and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook until raspberries can be easily mashed with a fork, about 5 minutes.
- Mash raspberries. Sprinkle surface with xanthan gum and whisk vigorously to combine. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9-inch glass or ceramic pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, sweetener, and butter and mix until dough begins to come together. Transfer to pie plate and press firmly and evenly into bottom and up sides.
- Bake 10 minutes, until just beginning to brown (it will not be fully cooked). Remove and let cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300F. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. Add melted cocoa butter and beat until fully incorporated.
- Beat in egg, vanilla extract and whipping cream until well combined and smooth.
- To assemble, spread about 1/3 of the raspberry sauce on the bottom of the crust. Spread half the cheesecake filling and dot with another 1/3 of the raspberry sauce, then swirl with a knife. Repeat with remaining cheesecake filling and raspberry sauce. Smooth the top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until cheesecake is mostly set and just jiggles the tiniest bit in the center. Remove and let cool, then refrigerate several hours.