- 2 catfish fillets — (2 to 3)
- For marinade or basting sauce:
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil — finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place catfish in a shallow dish. Mix together sauce ingredients and pour over catfish fillets. Cover and allow to marinate for 30-45 minutes in the refrigerator. Remove fillets from dish, discard marinade.
- Preheat grill for medium high heat. Place fillets on grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning once. Once fish flakes easily with fork, remove from heat and serve.