Spooky Chocolate Sticky Rolls Recipe
Chocolate Sticky Rolls
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 3/4 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
Whipped cream and additional ingredients
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powered sugar
- Mini chocolate chips
- Gummy worms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×9 baking pan.
2. Place King’s Hawaiian rolls in the pan.
3. Combine brown sugar, melted butte, chocolate and caramel sauce, then spread evenly over the rolls. Mixture will be fairly thick, but will melt over the rolls as they bake.
4. Sprinkle half of the cookie crumbs over the rolls.
5. Bake rolls for 10-15 minutes, until sauce around the bottom of the rolls is bubbly.
6. While rolls bake, make whipped cream. Whip heavy whipping cream until it begins to thicken, then add powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Continue whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
7. Once rolls are baked, at gummy worms around the rolls.
8. To serve the rolls, place on a plate, then pipe some whipped cream and add mini chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth. Serve rolls warm.