Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Silk unsweetened almond milk
- 5 ounces EarthBound Farms fresh spinach, chopped
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped (thaw and drain if frozen, drain if marinated)
- 1 cup grated parmesan (use nutritional yeast if you need to be dairy-free. Or you favourite dairy-free shredded cheese)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Grease the inside of a 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, spinach, artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup of the parmesan or nutritional yeast, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder and whisk until very well combined.
- Spread mixture into slow cooker and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup parmesan over. Cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil.