- 1.5 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Approx. 45 oz. low-sodium chicken broth
- 14.5 oz. chili-ready tomatoes (or rotel)
- 3/4 C. diced onion
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1. tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. southwest seasoning
- 1 lb. frozen corn
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- salt & pepper
- Stir together all ingredients except chicken, cream cheese, and S&P. Add to slow-cooker.
- Add chicken to slow-cooker.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
- Shred chicken (it should pretty much fall apart), and add cream cheese in cubes. Mix until melted.
- Continue to slow-cook 1-2 hours.
- Serve with tortillas, chips, sour cream, grated cheese, avocados, etc.
7 hours to make