Seafood Stuffing Cups Recipe
- 6 slices cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
- 6 ounces Cooked Baby Cocktail shrimp
- 12 ounces raw scallops
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp finely minced fresh chives
- 3 tbsp Chipotle mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes(seeds removed)
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup water (**see notes)
- 45-60 count Mini Phyllo Cups
- **shredded cheese for topping after cups are baked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size, skillet on medium to medium high heat, cook bacon, thoroughly until crisp. Remove from pan, place on a paper towel. When cooled..crumble and set aside.
- In a food processor, add shrimp, scallops and bacon.
- In the same skillet that bacon was cooked in, melt butter and add celery and garlic. Cook until lightly tender, remove from heat and add celery/butter mixture to the food processor with the meats.
- Then add remaining ingredients to the food processor: chives, mayo, tomatoes, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and water.
- Secure lid to food processor on processor. Then pulse all ingredients together, until well combined and ingredients look like a stuffing.
- Using 2 cookie sheets, line pans with parchment paper. Taking a spoon, measure out a heaping tsp of mixture and place mixture into the mini phyllo cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until tops of cups are a medium golden brown. Remove from oven sprinkle shredded cheese on top and serve.
Note: water can easily be adapted to broth. Use either seafood or chicken broth.
45 minutes to make