- 2 cups edamame, frozen, shelled, cooked until just tender, cooled
- 1 cup corn, frozen, cooked until just tender, cooled
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked. cooled (you may cook in vegetable broth)
- 2 green onions, sliced (and/or 1/4 cup finely diced red onion)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup Feta, crumbled
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded, minced (or a whole jalapeno)
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 – 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, minced (or 2 cloves)
- Small pinch thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the Edamame, corn, Quinoa, green onions, red bell pepper, Feta, Jalapeno & cilantro.
- In another smaller bowl, whisk together the olive oil & lemon juice. Add the minced garlic, thyme, salt & pepper to taste. Mix well and pour over salad, toss to coat. Refrigerate for an hour or so, then enjoy!
1 Hour 10 Minutes to make