- 1 (16.3 ounce) can Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits (any variety)
- 8 slices American cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Press 4 biscuits into 5-inch rounds on ungreased large cookie sheet. Top each with 2 slices cheese and 2 ounces ham.
- Press remaining 4 biscuits into 6-inch rounds; place over ham. Press edges with fork to seal. Beat egg and water with fork; brush over biscuits.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each in half. Serve warm.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes