- 12 oz. dry bowtie pasta
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced or chopped snow peas
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1-inch matchstick-size pieces
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Chopped peanuts for garnish
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 Cup light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
FOR PASTA SALAD:
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Drain under cold running water.
FOR PEANUT DRESSING:
Place peanut butter, soy sauce, water, ginger, vinegar, sweet chili sauce, honey and garlic in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Transfer to large serving bowl. Refrigerate.
ADD pasta, bell peppers, snow peas, carrot, green onions and sesame seeds to dressing; toss to combine.
Garnish with chopped peanuts.
20 Minutes to make