- 1 lb homemade pizza dough or 1 lb purchased pizza dough
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Position the oven rack on the bottom of the oven and preheat to 450°F.
- Line a heavy large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the dough to a 9-inch-diameter round.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet.
- Using your fingers, make indentations all over the dough.
- Brush the dough with butter, then bake until the crust is crisp and pale golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Immediately spread the Nutella spread over the pizza then sprinkle all the chocolate chips over.
- Bake just until the chocolate begins to melt, about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts over the pizza.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Time: 40 Minutes