Lazy Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- 12 ice cream sandwiches, any flavor
- Ice cream, any flavor- softened
- Ice cream topping, such as caramel, hot fudge, strawberry, etc.
- Whipped Topping
- Line an 8″ x 8″ pan with saran wrap. Using half the sandwiches, make a single layer.
- Cover the ice cream sandwiches with softened ice cream- try to make an even layer. (used about ⅓ of a tub of Cookies ‘n Cream.)
- Cover the ice cream with a thin layer of hot fudge
- Finish the layers off with the remaining ice cream sandwiches.
- Throw the pan in the fridge for about an hour so the ice cream can harden.
- nce the ice cream has hardened, invert the pan onto the plate you’ll serve it from.
- “Frost” the cake with the whipped topping.
- tried to get fancy and made lines of caramel & chocolate sauce, then dragged a toothpick in alternating directions to create the design.
- Return the cake to the freezer until ready to serve.