Italian Meatball Tortellini
- 20 meatballs, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups (18 oz) cheese tortellini, fresh or frozen
- Cook the meatballs according to the package directions.
- Add broth, spaghetti sauce, and tortellini to a large (12-inch) skillet or dutch oven. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add the cooked meatballs and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired. Simmer for an additional 2 minutes to heat through.
- Top with basil and parmesan cheese if desired.