- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, dissolved in
- 3/8 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F Place chicken, potatoes, and garlic in a 9 X 13 inch glass baking pan.
- Mix well to get everything evenly distributed in the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the chicken bouillon over all.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice and crumbled oregano together.
- Pour evenly over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake approximately 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender and golden brown, basting occasionally with pan juices.
Time: 45 Minutes