Freezer Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2½ pounds of frozen chicken wings
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup prepared wing sauce
- 2 Tablespoons butter (optional)
- Preheat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Bring 6 quarts of water to a boil in a large stockpot.
- Add salt, crushed red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper and chicken wings to boiling water.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Transfer chicken wings to the prepared baking sheet and broil in the oven for 13-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- In the meantime, add prepared wing sauce and butter to a medium sauce pan over low heat.
- Turn chicken wings over and broil for another 13-15 minutes, until second side is golden brown.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl, drizzle with warm wing sauce, and toss to coat.