Eggs Benedict Bake
- 5 English muffins, cut into cubes
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 cups of ham, cubed
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 packet of Hollandaise sauce plus the ingredients to make it–butter and milk
- The day before, spray a baking dish with cooking spray and place the cubed English muffins in the bottom. Add the ham cubes to the pan as well (on top of the English muffins). Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Whisk together the eggs, milk and onion powder. Pour this mixture over the top of the English muffins, ham and cheese. Cover and place in the fridge over night.
- The next morning, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Remove the cover of the baking dish and bake for at least 45 minutes or until fully cooked. Check this by inserting a knife, when it comes out clean it is fully cooked. If it starts to get too brown on the top, cover with tin foil.
- In the last few minutes of the egg bake cooking, make the Hollandaise sauce according to the package instructions.
- When the egg bake is finished baking, remove from the oven and set it sit for 5 minutes to set. Cut into pieces and serve topped with Hollandaise sauce.