Easy Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe
- ½ cup of any Whole Grain Mustard
- ½ cup of Honey
- Juice of ½ a Lemon
- 1 Garlic Clove, smashed and minced
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Reserve 4 tablespoons of sauce and then pour the rest over the chicken, toss and cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes at room temp.
- Preheat the grill on medium- medium high heat, grill chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- Pour the reserved 4 tablespoons of honey-mustard sauce over chicken and let rest under foil for about 5 minutes.