EASTER BUNNY DIRT CAKE
- 1 Large box instant chocolate pudding
- 2-3/4 cup milk
- 1 package Spring OREOS
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- green food coloring
- PEEPS bunnies
- M&Ms candy eggs
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the pudding mix and milk for 5 minutes, until thick and smooth.
- Put all of the pudding in an even layer in a deep, glass serving dish.
- Use a food processor to blend the OREOS into chunky crumbles and spread those over the pudding.
- In a large disposable bag, add coconut and a little green food coloring. Shake the bag well until the food coloring is evenly distributed and the coconut turns ‘spring green’.
- Spread the coconut over the OREO dirt layer.
- Decorate with PEEPS bunnies and candy eggs.
- Tip – To get the bunnies to stand up straight, press a toothpick into the bottom on a funny and into the layered dessert.