- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip (I prefer Miracle Whip) or 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- Peel shells off cooled hard-boiled eggs; slice into halves lengthwise.
- Remove yolks from whites and place in a small round bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork into fine pieces.
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons Miracle Whip salad dressing, yellow mustard, sweet pickle relish, and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir mixture until creamy.
- Spoon mixture into a zip-lock sandwich bag; seal bag and snip off one corner of the bag.
- Squeeze mixture out of corner of bag into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle tops of filled deviled eggs with paprika.
- Chill in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours or until cold before serving.
Total Time: 35 Minutes