- 1 pound imitation crab meat, shredded (picked apart)
- 1/2-1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Lite ranch dressing (preferred brand)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise (preferred brand)
- 1 tsp parsely, minced fresh or dried
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Separate crabmeat by hand.
- Mix all ingredients together, crabmeat, celery, ranch dressing, mayonnaise, parsley and sugar. Mix well.
- Refrigerate over night, occassionally stirring to make sure all is coated evenly. Refrigerating over night helps combine all ingredients together with the flavors.
- Stir once more before serving, garnish with club style crackers.