- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 4 large eggs (room temp)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Cream butter & sugars until pale brown and thick; add the eggs one at a time and then add vanilla.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in chocolate chips, then add the flour, baking powder & salt.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Time: 1 Hour