Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- ⅔ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 2½ cups chocolate chips (mixture of semi-sweet and milk chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 8½″ x 4½″ loaf pans. Set aside.
- Grate or shred up enough zucchini to make 3 cups. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, honey, melted coconut oil, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in salt, baking powder, baking soda,cinnamon, cocoa and flour. mix well.
- Stir in zucchini and 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove bread. Let bread rest in pan for 15 minutes. Run knife around the edge of pans to help loosen it. Remove from pans and let cool completely.