- 1/4 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tbs. chopped onion
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs. salsa or picante sauce
- 1/2 to 1 tsp chili powder (depends on the “heat” of your salsa)
- 22 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In skillet cook ground beef and onion. Drain off fat. Stir in beans, cheese, salsa and chili powder. Stir until blended and cheese is melted. See Photo
- Spoon a generous teaspoon of mixture onto each wonton wrapper. Put a bit of water on one corner See Photo. Fold up dry corner to meet wet and seal.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and place filled wonton on sprayed sheet. Spray lightly with more cooking spray. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with more salsa.
30 minutes to make