Baked Potato Eggs Recipe
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 precooked turkey sausages, diced
- 4 large eggs – salted and peppered
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Scrub the potatoes and pierce each with the tines of a fork. Bake until for-tender, about 45 minutes.
- Carefully cut each potato in half. Scoop out the insides and stir in the butter and cheese. Fold in the sausages. Spoon the mixture back into the potato halves, creating a hollow in each center. Break one egg into each hollow.
- Arrange on a baking sheet (I put aluminum foil on the sheet and sprayed the foil with cooking spray). Cook 10 to 15 minutes until set.
75 minutes to make