For the quesadillas:
- 2 tortillas, any flavor
- 1/3 hefty cup of pepperjack cheese
- 2 slices of chopped cooked bacon
- 8 thin slices of jalapeno (ended up being about half of a medium for me)
For the sour cream sauce:
- 2 Tbs sour cream (can use light)
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Dash of each: cayenne powder, onion powder, garlic powder, S&P (taste and adjust as needed)
- Small squirt of lemon
- Mix the sauce ingredients up first and set aside to let the flavors melt and it makes it nice and creamy.
- In a very small pan, saute the sliced jalapenos in a dab of butter until slightly sauteed..
- Take the two tortillas and lay side by side. Put half of the quesadilla ingredients on half of each tortilla. Gently fold each one over.
- Put a small amount of butter in the bacon pan (if it looks like there’s enough grease don’t add this). Add the tortillas cheese side down. When brown, flip from the open side so you don’t lose stuff. Brown and serve with the sauce along side.
25 minutes to make