- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (I like to use thin chicken breasts)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 slices bacon, strips halved
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear; drain.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Saute onion and mushrooms in drippings.
- Return chicken to the pan.
- Top with bacon, onion, mushrooms and pepper jack cheese.
- Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Time: 30 Minutes