5 Minute Blender Strawberry Coconut Soup
- 2 pounds strawberries (approx. 2 3/4 pints)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 -4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 -1/2 cup coconut cream from can of full fat coconut milk* (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- orange zest
- whipped cream
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and chop then liquefy/puree until smooth. For a thicker soup, add more yogurt, for a thinner soup, add more orange juice with another pinch of sugar as needed.
- May serve soup immediately but even better chilled for at least 2 hours. Before serving, taste and add additional sugar if desired as the sugar tends to mellow after being chilled.
- Garnish as desired.